Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE: INN) (the “Company”) today announced that its Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Monday June 16, 2014, beginning at 4:00 PM EDT. The meeting will be held at the Company’s corporate offices located at 12600 Hill Country Boulevard Suite R-100, Austin, Texas 78738. The meeting is open to all shareholders of record as of April 16, 2014.
About Summit Hotel Properties
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. is a publicly traded real estate investment trust focused primarily on acquiring and owning premium-branded select-service hotels in the upscale and upper midscale segments of the lodging industry. As of March 21, 2014, the Company’s portfolio consisted of 90 hotels with a total of 11,353 guestrooms located in 22 states.
For additional information, please visit the Company’s website,
and follow on Twitter at @SummitHotel_INN.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV