TSX: IMG NYSE: IAG
TORONTO, March 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - IAMGOLD Corporation ("IAMGOLD" or "the Company") announced today that a Form 40-F report has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, consisting of the 2013 annual audited financial statements, management discussion and analysis and the annual information form ('AIF"). These filings are available through EDGAR at www.sec.gov.
The AIF and the 2013 annual audited financial statements and management discussion and analysis have also been filed with the appropriate Canadian regulatory bodies. These filings are available for viewing and retrieval through the Canadian securities regulatory authorities at www.sedar.com.
Canadian and U.S. regulatory filings are also available on the Company's website at www.iamgold.com. Hard copies of the audited financial statements and accompanying notes are available, free of charge, to shareholders upon written request.About IAMGOLD IAMGOLD ( www.iamgold.com) is a mid-tier mining company with five operating gold mines (including current joint ventures) on three continents and one of the world's top three niobium mines. A solid base of strategic assets in Canada, South America and Africa is complemented by development and exploration projects and continued assessment of accretive acquisition opportunities. IAMGOLD is in a strong financial position with extensive management and operational expertise.
Please note: This entire news release may be accessed via fax, e-mail, IAMGOLD's website at www.iamgold.com and through CNW Group's website at www.newswire.ca. All material information on IAMGOLD can be found at www.sedar.com or at www.sec.gov. Si vous désirez obtenir la version française de ce communiqué, veuillez consulter le http://www.iamgold.com/French/Home/default.aspx. SOURCE IAMGOLD Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV