By midafternoon, shares had slipped 7.2% to $16.76.
Trading volume of 1.3 million was nearly six times its three-month daily average.
The cloud computing specialist said it expects first-quarter sales growth of 21% to 22% over the year-ago quarter with revenue between $19.4 million and $19.6 million. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters had expected sales of $19.61 million for the April-ending quarter.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. An estimated adjusted net loss between 53 cents and 50 cents a share came in wider than the 37-cents-a-share loss analysts had forecast. Over fiscal 2015, management anticipates revenue of $91.5 million to $93.5 million, a 23% to 26% year-over-year increase, with a net loss between $1.61 and $1.56 a share. Analysts had expected a fiscal net loss of $1.25 a share and revenue of $92.39 million. Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Stocks STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV