In trading on Friday, shares of Summit Hotel Properties Inc's 7.875% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (INN.PRB) were yielding above the 8% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $1.9688), with shares changing hands as low as $24.60 on the day. This compares to an average yield of 7.33% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel. As of last close, INN.PRB was trading at a 0.00% premium to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average discount of 1.94% in the "Real Estate" category.
The chart below shows the one year performance of INN.PRB shares, versus INN:
Below is a dividend history chart for INN.PRB, showing historical dividend payments on Summit Hotel Properties Inc's 7.875% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock:
In Friday trading, Summit Hotel Properties Inc's 7.875% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (INN.PRB) is currently down about 0.2% on the day, while the common shares (INN) are up about 2.9%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV