NEW YORK, March 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Law Offices of Vincent Wong announce that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the USDC for the District of Utah on behalf of investors who purchased Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. ("Nu Skin" or the "Company") (NYSE: NUS) common stock between July 10, 2013 and January 14, 2014.
Click here to learn about the case: http://docs.wongesq.com/NUS-Info-Request-Form-147 . There is no cost or obligation to you.
The complaint alleges that the Company made materially false and/or misleading statements and omitted materially adverse facts regarding the Company's business, operations, and prospects. In particular, it is alleged that the Company engaged in fraudulent sales practices and failed to comply with China's laws and regulations.
If you suffered a loss in Nu Skin you have until March 24, 2014 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn't require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Vincent Wong, Esq. either via email firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at 212.425.1140, or visit http://docs.wongesq.com/NUS-Info-Request-Form-147 .Vincent Wong, Esq. is an experienced attorney that has represented investors in securities litigations involving financial fraud and violations of shareholder rights. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes. CONTACT: Vincent Wong, Esq.39 East BroadwaySuite 304 New York, NY 10002Tel. 212.425.1140Fax. 866.699.3880E-Mail: email@example.com Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120409/MM84375LOGO SOURCE The Law Offices of Vincent Wong
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV