Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ: PRGS), a global software company that simplifies the development, deployment and management of business applications, today announced that it will release financial results for its fiscal first quarter 2014 on Thursday, March 27, 2014. The company's fiscal first quarter ended on February 28, 2014.
The company's fiscal first quarter 2014 earnings press release will be issued through Business Wire and the company's website before 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on March 27, 2014. The company will also host its fiscal first quarter 2014 earnings conference call at 5:00 p.m. ET the same day.
Conference Call DetailsThe conference call may be accessed via web at http://www.progress.com/ or via dial-in at 888-364-3108, passcode 8316528. Please join the conference call at least 10 minutes early to register.
An archived version of the conference call and supporting materials will be available on the company's Investor Relations website after the live conference call.About Progress Software Corporation Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ: PRGS) is a global software company that simplifies the development, deployment and management of business applications on-premise or in the cloud, on any platform or device, to any data source, with enhanced performance, minimal IT complexity and low total cost of ownership. Progress Software can be reached at www.progress.com or 1-781-280-4000. Progress and Progress Software are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Any other names contained herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV