Sprint (NYSE:S) will offer Samsung Galaxy S ® 5 paired with the super-high-speed network capability of Sprint Spark™ (available in select markets) and the significant savings of the Sprint Framily Plan on Friday, April 11. With Sprint Easy Pay, well-qualified buyers can purchase Samsung Galaxy S 5 with $0 down (plus tax) and 24 monthly payments of $27.09.
Beginning today, customers can visit any Sprint Store to reserve Galaxy S 5. Customers who have reserved their Galaxy S 5 will be contacted to complete their purchase as soon as devices become available. More information on how to get Galaxy S 5 is available at www.sprint.com/galaxys5.
For a limited time only, customers who purchase Galaxy S 5 on a Sprint Framily Plan with Easy Pay will also get Samsung Galaxy Tab ® 3 7.0 free with activation on a data plan with a two-year service agreement. Sprint customers can add a data plan for Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 to their account with rate plans starting at $10 per month (excluding taxes and surcharges).
Galaxy S 5 will be available in Charcoal Black and Shimmery White.Sprint will also offer new Samsung Gear devices, including Samsung Gear™ Fit for $199.99, Samsung Gear™ 2 Neo for $199.99 and Samsung Gear™ 2 for $299.99 (all prices exclude tax) beginning Friday, April 11. “Samsung Galaxy S 5 is exactly the type of device Sprint Spark and Sprint Framily were designed for,” said David Owens, vice president of Product, Sprint. “Galaxy S 5 customers will be able to do more than ever with their smartphone, and they will appreciate the ability to use all three bands of 4G LTE wireless network spectrum available on the Sprint network for an enhanced LTE experience and won’t want to wait for a slow network to catch up while they’re enjoying the incredible features of this exciting device.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV