Ascent Capital Group, Inc. (“Ascent” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: ASCMA) will be holding its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Thursday, May 22, 2014 at 10:00 a.m., Mountain Time, at 5251 DTC Parkway, Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111 (the meeting will be held in the Second Floor Conference Room). The record date for the meeting is 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on April 3, 2014. At the meeting, Ascent may make observations regarding the Company's financial performance and outlook.
About Ascent Capital Group, Inc.
Ascent is a holding company that owns 100 percent of its operating subsidiary, Monitronics International Inc. and certain former subsidiaries of Ascent Media Group, LLC. Monitronics, headquartered in Dallas, TX, is one of the nation's largest, fastest-growing home security alarm monitoring companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV