Time Warner Cable digital customers now have instant access to the heartwarming Walt Disney Animated Studios film, Frozen, On Demand. Sing along to the Academy Award®-winning hit song “Let It Go” and watch Anna (voice of Kristen Bell) and Kristoff (voice of Jonathan Groff) battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom and find Queen Elsa (voice of Idina Menzel), all while encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf (voice of Josh Gad)!
Customers can rent Frozen for 48 hours by tuning to the Movies On Demand channel and selecting “ All New.”
For more information on Movies On Demand, please visit www.twcondemand.com/EnjoyBetter.
About Time Warner CableTime Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE:TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high-speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and enterprise-class, cloud-enabled hosting, managed applications and services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.twc.com, www.twcbc.com and www.twcmedia.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV