Trade-Ideas: Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) Is Today's New Lifetime High Stock
- UBNT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $90.8 million.
- UBNT has traded 21,326 shares today.
- UBNT is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in UBNT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for UBNT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on UBNT: Ubiquiti Networks, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, offers a portfolio of networking products and solutions for service providers and enterprises. UBNT has a PE ratio of 37.4. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Ubiquiti Networks a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Ubiquiti Networks has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Ubiquiti has a market cap of $4.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 19.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Ubiquiti Networks as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- UBNT's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 1.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 84.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 135.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 288.59% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $27.62 million or 2.95% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, UBIQUITI NETWORKS INC's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 19.85%.
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.31, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 4.70 is very high and demonstrates very strong liquidity.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Communications Equipment industry and the overall market, UBIQUITI NETWORKS INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Ubiquiti Networks Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.