- Tom Danjczek brings extensive experience and relationships in the steel and manufacturing industry. Mr. Danjczek served as President of the Steel Manufacturers Association (“SMA”), the national trade association representing North American steel producers who account for over 75 percent of domestic steelmaking capacity, from February 1998 through November 2013. Mr. Danjczek has also held leadership roles at a number of public companies, including Wheeling-Pittsburgh Steel Corporation, Bethlehem Steel Corporation and Kaiser Steel Corporation.
- Catherine Morris brings a high level of strategic and financial acumen in the electronics and advanced technologies industries. She currently serves as senior vice president and chief strategy officer for Arrow Electronics, Inc., a leading global distributor of electronic components and computer products with more than $21 billion in revenues, where she leads strategic initiatives for the company, including global merger and acquisition activity. Prior to joining Arrow, Ms. Morris held various financial leadership roles in the banking and manufacturing industries.
GrafTech Files Preliminary Proxy Materials
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.