NEW YORK, March 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Today, Analysts Review released its analysts' notes regarding Idenix Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: IDIX), BG Medicine, Inc. (NASDAQ: BGMD), Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: PGNX), Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER), and Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPXA). Private wealth members receive these notes ahead of publication. To reserve complementary membership, limited openings are available at: http://www.AnalystsReview.com/register http://www.analystsreview.com/register
Idenix Pharmaceuticals Inc. Analyst NotesOn March 14, 2014, Idenix Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Idenix) announced that the Company has filed patent infringement lawsuits against Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Gilead) and/or certain of its subsidiaries in France, Germany, and the United Kingdom. Idenix informed that the lawsuits allege that Gilead infringes the Company's recently-granted, co-owned European patent EP 1 523 489 that covers 2'-methyl-2'-fluoro nucleosides for treating the hepatitis C virus. Additionally, the Company stated that it is seeking remedies with respect to Gilead's marketing and sales of drugs containing sofosbuvir, which according to Idenix infringes the Company's European patent. Commenting on the lawsuit, Maria Stahl, Senior Vice President and General Counsel for Idenix, stated, "We are pleased to have been granted this European patent, and today's filings further confirm Idenix's conviction in the strength of our intellectual property portfolio and the resolve we have to protect it. Idenix has invested significant resources in nucleoside drug discovery and in building a valuable intellectual property portfolio - and we will continue to vigorously defend it. These proceedings, along with the U.S. infringement actions we filed in December, are part of a concerted effort to safeguard these technologies." The full analyst notes on Idenix Pharmaceuticals Inc. are available to download free of charge at: http://www.AnalystsReview.com/03212014/IDIX/report.pdf BG Medicine, Inc. Analyst Notes On March 12, 2014, BG Medicine, Inc. (BG Medicine) reported that it welcomes the announcement of positive top-line results by La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (LJPC) on March 10, 2014 of its randomized, placebo-controlled Phase 2 trial of the galectin-3 inhibitor compound GCS-100 in chronic kidney disease. According to the Company, the trial met its primary efficacy endpoint of improvement in kidney function and key secondary endpoints which include a statistically significant reduction in circulating levels of galectin-3, at the effective therapeutic dose as measured using the BGM Galectin-3® test (developed by BG Medicine). Commenting on the results, Dr. Paul R. Sohmer, President and CEO of BG Medicine, stated, "We welcome the important clinical science that this Phase 2 trial represents. We look forward to the continued advancement of the fundamental science on the biological role of galectin-3 in health and disease." The full analyst notes on BG Medicine, Inc. are available to download free of charge at: http://www.AnalystsReview.com/03212014/BGMD/report.pdf Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. Analyst Notes On March 13, 2014, Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Progenics) reported its Q4 2013 and full-year 2013 financial results. Q4 2013 total revenues decreased by 66.6% YoY to c. $3.0 million, mainly due to prior year partnering transactions, while full-year 2013 total revenues declined by 44.0% YoY at $7.9 million. Net loss for Q4 2013 was $8.6 million or $0.14 loss per diluted share, compared to net loss of $0.3 million or $0.01 loss per diluted share in Q4 2012. Net loss for full year 2013 was $42.6 million or $0.76 per diluted share, compared to net loss of $35.4 million or $1.02 per diluted share in full year 2012. The Company also announced that it is commencing clinical development of MIP-1095, a PSMA-targeted small molecule radiopharmaceutical for treating prostate cancer. The full analyst notes on Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. are available to download free of charge at: http://www.AnalystsReview.com/03212014/PGNX/report.pdf Omeros Corporation Analyst Notes On March 18, 2014, Omeros Corporation's (Omeros) stock went up by 10.59%, closing at $12.74. Over the past six-month trading session, Omeros' shares rose 75.71%, compared to the Nasdaq Composite which gained 14.52% during the same six-month trading session. The full analyst notes on Omeros Corporation are available to download free of charge at: http://www.AnalystsReview.com/03212014/OMER/report.pdf Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. Analyst Notes On March 18, 2014, Opexa Therapeutics, Inc.'s (Opexa) stock went up by 14.81%, to close at $2.17. For the past five-day trading period, Opexa Therapeutics' shares advanced 17.93%, compared to the Nasdaq Composite which gained 0.61% during the same trading period. The full analyst notes on Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. are available to download free of charge at: http://www.AnalystsReview.com/03212014/OPXA/report.pdf About Analysts Review We provide our members with a simple and reliable way to leverage our economy of scale. Most investors do not have time to track all publicly traded companies, much less perform an in-depth review and analysis of the complexities contained in each situation. That's where Analysts Review comes in. We provide a single unified platform for investors' to hear about what matters. Situation alerts, moving events, and upcoming opportunities. ============= EDITOR NOTES:
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by Nidhi Vatsal, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco [at] AnalystsReview.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance [at] AnalystsReview.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research [at] AnalystsReview.com for consideration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV