- an oral presentation titled “Neuropathy progression rate in patients with familial amyloidotic polyneuropathy” in the “ATTR: Diagnosis and pathogenesis” plenary session being held on Wednesday, April 30 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET;
- an oral presentation titled “Further analysis of phase II trial of patisiran, a novel RNAi therapeutic for the treatment of familial amyloidotic polyneuropathy” in the “ATTR: Prognosis and therapy” plenary session being held on Wednesday, April 30 from 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. ET; and,
- a poster titled “Preclinical Evaluation of RNAi Therapeutics for the Treatment of ATTR: An Update” on Wednesday, April 30.
Alnylam To Present Data From Its RNAi Therapeutic Programs Targeting Transthyretin (TTR) For The Treatment Of TTR-Mediated Amyloidosis (ATTR) At XIVth International Symposium On Amyloidosis (ISA)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts