The same goes for this shot from the pharmacy, which is actually located adjacent (you walk across a corridor that also connects to the parking garage) to the larger Neighborhood Market. The shopping carts absolutely contain items about to be stocked or restocked. However, unlike what we saw in South LA, there's an employee you can see moving about and set to make quick order of the task.
In the main store, same thing.
Empty magazine racks at the checkout ... it's being taken care of ...Same deal in bread and baked goods ... And even where you find empty spaces on shelves ... it's just not the same. The pictures tell the story ... South LA Walmart Downtown LA Walmart Neighborhood Market South LA Walmart Downtown LA Walmart Neighborhood Market There's even a "spill station" set up in some aisles at this Neighborhood Market ...
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV