Last up is $2.5 billion airline stock JetBlue Airways (JBLU). JetBlue has enjoyed some impressive price action in the last six months, rallying more than 30% on the heels of a broad boost across the whole airline industry. But, like Nokia, JBLU is starting to look "toppy" here.
JetBlue is another head and shoulders trade, in this case with a neckline at $8.25. While that $8.25 price level hasn't been violated yet, shares are close enough that it's worth watching closely in the market sessions ahead. Otherwise, if shares can manage to break through the top of the pattern, the bearish overtones get invalidated. That's why it's critical not to be early on the trade.To see this week's trades in action, check out the Toxic Stocks portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Jonas Elmerraji in Baltimore.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV