WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BB&T Corporation (NYSE: BBT) today released the results of its annual company-run stress tests conducted in accordance with regulations of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Fed) and the FDIC under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. This disclosure precedes BB&T's planned release of its Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) results, which are expected to be available March 26. The results are available in the Additional Disclosures section of the Investor Relations site on www.BBT.com/about.
About BB&T BB&T is one of the largest financial services holding companies in the U.S. with $183.0 billion in assets and market capitalization of $26.4 billion, as of December 31, 2013. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company operates 1,825 financial centers in 12 states and Washington, D.C., and offers a full range of consumer and commercial banking, securities brokerage, asset management, mortgage and insurance products and services. A Fortune 500 company, BB&T is consistently recognized for outstanding client satisfaction by J.D. Power and Associates, the U.S. Small Business Administration, Greenwich Associates, and others. More information about BB&T and its full line of products and services is available at www.BBT.com.
SOURCE BB&T Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV