LAFAYETTE, Ind., March 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wabash National Corporation (NYSE:WNC), a diversified industrial manufacturer and North America's leading producer of semi-trailers and liquid transportation systems, today announced an agreement with Australian-based Mezz Trailers to bring Wabash National®, Transcraft® and Benson® brand trailers to the Australian market.
"The relationship with Mezz Trailers is another step in executing Wabash National Corporation's strategic plan as we expand into new markets," explained Dick Giromini, president and chief executive officer of Wabash National Corporation.
"Although manufacturing a product for export can be challenging, our manufacturing operations are capable of building to a diverse set of customer needs," added Brent Yeagy, group president of Commercial Trailer Products at Wabash National. "We're pleased to offer new trailer options designed for the harsh conditions Australian fleets face in their daily operations."Wabash National products that will soon be available to the Australian market through Mezz Trailers include:
- Wabash National DuraPlate® dry vans
- Wabash National ArcticLite® refrigerated vans
- Transcraft® steel and hybrid flatbed and drop deck trailers
- Benson® aluminum flatbed and drop deck trailers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts