PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE:PBF) (“PBF Energy”) announced today an underwritten secondary offering (the “Offering”) of 15,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock by funds affiliated with First Reserve Management, L.P. (the “Selling Stockholders”) pursuant to PBF Energy’s shelf registration statement previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Selling Stockholders will receive all of the proceeds from the Offering.
Citigroup is the underwriter of the Offering. The offering of these securities is being made by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus only, copies of which may be obtained from Citigroup c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, (tel: 800-831-9146).
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with, and declared effective by, the Securities and Exchange Commission. The registration statement is available on the Commission’s web site at http://www.sec.gov under the registrant’s name. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
About PBF Energy Inc.PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE:PBF) is one of the largest independent refiners in North America, operating, through its subsidiaries, oil refineries and related facilities in Delaware City, Delaware, Paulsboro, New Jersey and Toledo, Ohio. Our mission is to operate our facilities in a safe, reliable and environmentally sensitive manner, provide employees with a safe and rewarding workplace, become a positive influence in the communities where we do business, and provide superior returns to our investors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV