NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Ulta are getting a boost on Thursday after Goldman Sachs analysts upgraded the stock to Buy from Neutral.
Shares of Ulta (ULTA) are climbing on Thursday after Goldman Sachs analysts upgraded the stock to Buy from Neutral.
Goldman Sachs also increased its price objective on the stock to $118, up from $107.At last check, shares of Ulta were up more than 3% to $104.45 on the news. In other news, according to an SEC filing, Ulta CEO Mary Dillon bought 5,000 shares of the stock on Tuesday at an average price of $97.35 a share, for a total investment of nearly $487,000. The beauty retailer last reported quarterly results on Thursday, March 13, when it said it earned $1.09 a share for the period, beating analyst estimates by 2 cents, according to Thomson Reuters. Revenue exceeded expectations as well. In New York, I'm Brittany Umar for TheStreet. Written by Brittany Umar in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV