RENTON, Wash., March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The first Boeing (NYSE: BA) Next-Generation 737 to be built at the increased rate of 42 airplanes per month rolled out of the factory in Renton, Wash. yesterday. The 737-800 will soon be delivered to Air Berlin and ultimately leased to Transavia France.
The airplane will now undergo functional, systems and flight testing over the next three weeks before being delivered.
Market demand remains strong for the Next-Generation 737, the world's best-selling commercial jetliner. Since 2010, production has risen about 33 percent, from 31.5 to 42 airplanes a month. As previously announced, the production rate is scheduled to increase to 47 airplanes a month in 2017.
Contacts:Dina Weiss737 Communications425-237-2330 firstname.lastname@example.org Dawsalee Griffin 737 Communications 206-766-2915 email@example.com SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV