Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
Cramer said Monday will hinge on the Chinese manufacturing PMI number. A weak number could roll back many of the recent gains in the industrials. Also beginning on Monday is the Howard Weil Energy Conference, which should help boost stocks like Ensco (ESV), Cheniere Energy (LNG) and Schlumberger (SLB).
Cramer's PlaybookIn a Friday edition of "Cramer's Playbook," Cramer answered the question of whether exchange-traded funds or mutual funds are the best way to invest. ETFs and mutual funds are everywhere, said Cramer, and the choices are enough to make your head spin. He's long been on record despising leveraged ETFs but low-cost index funds, like those that mirror the S&P 500, are a good bet. What about mutual funds? Cramer said mutual funds do offer diversification but often at much higher fees than ETFs, making returns lower.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV