NEW YORK, March 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (Nasdaq:WETF), an exchange-traded fund ("ETF") sponsor and asset manager, today announced that it has received the following three ETF Awards from ETF.com (formerly Index Universe), a leading independent authority on the ETF industry:
' Most Innovative ETF Issuer of the Year': WisdomTree
- Awarded to the ETF provider that has launched the most innovative and groundbreaking ETFs in 2013.
' ETF of the Year': WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ)
- Awarded to the ETF that has done the most to improve investor opportunities and outcomes in 2013, by opening new areas of the market, lowering costs, delivering new exposures or otherwise creating better options for investors.
- Awarded to the most important currency ETF launched in 2013. Importance is measured by the overall contribution to positive investor outcomes. The award may recognize ETFs that open new areas of the market, lower costs, drive risk-adjusted performance or provide innovative exposures not previously available to most investors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV