CANTON, Mass., March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dunkin' Brands, the parent company of Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins, announced today the signing of a multi-unit store development agreement with new franchise group, BG&E Investments, to develop five Dunkin' Donuts restaurants and one Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combination location throughout East Texas. The first restaurant is planned to open in summer 2014, and the remainder by 2018.
Led by Earl Wilmeth and his partners, this franchise group will manage and oversee the daily operations for each restaurant. The new franchisees have a vast knowledge of the quick service restaurant industry and years of experience in managing multi-unit franchise concepts.
"As new franchisees with the brands, our team is excited to bring Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins to East Texas and play an important role in the daily lives of people who live, work and visit here," said Earl Wilmeth, Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins franchisee. "We have a passion and loyalty for the brand and look forward to opening our restaurants in the years to come."
Dunkin' Donuts franchise opportunities still remain available throughout Texas in Beaumont, Wichita Falls and Midland/ Odessa."We continue to experience significant growth throughout Texas, which wouldn't be possible without our passionate franchisees who provide a high-level of customer service to our guests every day," said Grant Benson, CFE, vice president of global franchising and business development, Dunkin' Brands. "We are thrilled that Earl and his partners have chosen to further develop the Dunkin' Donuts brand with us in the Lone Star State." In an effort to keep the brand fresh and competitive, Dunkin' Donuts offers flexible concepts for any real estate format including free-standing restaurants, end caps, in-line sites, gas and convenience, travel plazas, universities, as well as other retail environments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV