Promutuel Insurance, one of Quebec’s largest Property/Casualty (P/C) insurers, and Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE:GWRE), a provider of software products to P/C insurers, today announced that Promutuel Insurance has successfully implemented Guidewire ClaimCenter® as its new claims management system for all lines of business. Guidewire PartnerConnect™ Affiliate member and Canadian system integrator, V-NEO, led the implementation project and worked in close collaboration with Promutuel Insurance and Guidewire Software.
Promutuel Insurance sought a system that would enable it to consolidate and standardize multiple claims handling systems and business processes across its 26 independent mutual companies. The company also wanted to provide high levels of customer service, enhance its vendor management capabilities, reduce claims cycle times, and increase productivity.
After deploying ClaimCenter in a phased implementation approach, Promutuel Insurance is now live on ClaimCenter across all of its personal, commercial and farm lines of business. Despite multiple internal and external integrations involved in the project, ClaimCenter was deployed eight months earlier than expected, and the implementation came in under-budget as well. Promutuel Insurance won an OCTAS award, an esteemed recognition from the Quebec IT industry, for the project last year.
“We are satisfied with the business and IT benefits we have already received from ClaimCenter,” said Daniel Carrier, IT development director at Promutuel Insurance. “Our staff previously had several administrative tasks to complete to file a claim, but due to the automation of these tasks, thanks to ClaimCenter, our staff has been empowered to focus on more high-value services to customers. We are pleased that ClaimCenter has helped us cut approximately 75 percent of our clerical work.”ClaimCenter is enabling Promutuel Insurance to:
- Realize faster claims cycle times for better customer service;
- Manage claims with a consistent system and processes across its entire group of mutual companies; and
- Improve data analytics and reporting capabilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV