Today, Navigant announced that James Dolan, PhD, Associate Director on the Firm’s Life Sciences Strategy team, appears on Consulting Magazine’s list of " Rising Stars of the Profession," which recognizes outstanding talent under the age of 35.
Dolan was selected because of his vast contributions to the Life Sciences division within Navigant’s Healthcare practice and for his passion for driving innovation throughout the Firm and on behalf of clients.
“We’re thrilled to see James on the list of Rising Stars in the industry,” stated Eduardo Schur, Managing Director in the Healthcare practice and global leader of Navigant’s Life Sciences Strategy team. “The recognition by Consulting Magazine affirms what we have long believed about James’ significant contributions – he provides strategic thinking rooted in deep clinical expertise to his clients, adding a spark of innovation and perspective that is incredibly valuable.”
Dolan was among the more than 200 nominees considered by Consulting Magazine. During his five year tenure with Navigant, Dolan has provided consulting services in the areas of immunology and autoimmune disease, oncology, cardiovascular disease, neuroscience, respiratory disease and diabetes. In addition to his consulting work, Dolan is a strategic advisor to the Firm’s Innovation Development Council, providing best practice insight and programmatic direction in support of ideation to drive Firm growth and broaden the Firm’s portfolio.“It is both humbling and inspiring to be recognized with this award at such an early stage of my career,” said Dolan. “I am further energized by the recognition of my leadership that I’ve earned from practice and executive management. I’m excited to being a part of a growing Life Sciences business and the growth trajectory that Navigant is on, and I am looking forward to continuing to realize success on behalf of my clients and the Firm for a long time ahead.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV