Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (NYSE:AHH), today announced that it will host its first Annual Meeting of Stockholders.
The date and time of the 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders are as follows:
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
10:00 a.m. Eastern
The record date for determining those stockholders entitled to vote at the 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be the close of business on Thursday, April 17, 2014. The Company also set the close of business on Thursday, April 17, 2014 as the deadline for stockholders to submit director nominations or stockholder proposals for presentation before the 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders. Any Company stockholder who wishes to submit a director nomination or stockholder proposal for presentation at the 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders must deliver the information required by the Company's bylaws in writing no later than the close of business on April 17, 2014, to the Company's Corporate Secretary, Eric Smith, at 222 Central Park Avenue, Suite 2100, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462.
About Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc.Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. is a full service real estate company with extensive experience developing, building, owning and managing high-quality, institutional-grade office, retail and multifamily properties in attractive markets throughout the Mid-Atlantic United States. The Company has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust (REIT) for U.S. federal income tax purposes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV