CHICAGO, March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cars.com is kicking off a 10-month long #FamilyCarAdvice campaign today with the launch of an interactive infographic that leads parents through a series of questions before unveiling which vehicle type is best-suited for their family's needs. The infographic, designed by the parents on Cars.com's editorial staff, helps call attention to key areas growing families should consider when shopping for their next vehicle.
"As a mom of three, I understand how stressful finding the right family-friendly vehicle can be," said Kristin Varela, Chief Mom and Senior Editor at Cars.com. "There are a lot of things to consider, from the number of children you have to your daily driving route to cargo space. This year I'm looking forward to sharing my personal experiences and knowledge as a mom and automotive writer with parents all over the U.S."
In addition to the #FamilyCarAdvice infographic, the program is set to include new content from a Cars.com editorial panel of "Expert Moms" that will be housed on a newly designed web page— www.cars.com/family. The campaign will also feature a series of local events and media outreach.
Cars.com Experts Travel U.S. to Meet With Parents One-on-One Throughout 2014, Cars.com's Expert Moms—Kristin Varela, Jennifer Newman and Jennifer Geiger—will travel to Dallas/Fort Worth, Los Angeles, Chicago and Boston to talk with parents one-on-one about their vehicle needs. The #FamilyCarAdvice events will be held in conjunction with other family-friendly festivals, giving parents the perfect opportunity to stop by and ask questions, learn about car seat safety, win prizes and view the 2014 Cars.com award-winning family vehicles side by side. Cars.com Family Car of the Year nominees each offer unique features and qualities perfect for any family including top safety and reliability ratings, plenty of cargo room and the comfort and space required to fit a variety of families.The vehicles that will be featured at these events are:
- 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, Cars.com Family Car of the Year
- 2014 Hyundai Elantra, Cars.com Best Deal for Small Families
- 2014 Buick Enclave, Cars.com Best Car for Large Families
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV