Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ: HURN), a leading provider of business consulting services, today announced that John Bridges has joined the Company as a managing director in its Huron Analytics solutions practice. Bridges will help expand the Company’s offerings and Oracle services to the C-Suite, particularly the office of the chief financial officer.
“The office of the CFO is under tremendous pressure to drive out inefficiencies and reduce costs. Technologies such as cloud computing and business intelligence support the CFO’s efforts and also enable greater insight into their business,” said Jay M. Laabs, managing director, Huron Analytics. “John’s experience and knowledge in integrating strategic and operational plans as well as the financial close and reporting processes will strengthen Huron’s analytics offerings in a variety of industries including insurance, banking, capital markets, healthcare, and higher education.”
Bridges joins Huron from Oracle America Inc., where he served as regional leader for Financial Services. He has spent more than 15 years advising clients and architecting solutions that include Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Business Intelligence and Analytic Solutions to the C-Suite at a variety of Fortune 500 clients.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV