March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Procserve, the leading UK B2B Commerce Network, is delighted to announce the launch of the world's first B2B eCommerce instance of Amazon. This ground breaking solution gives organisations all the benefits of buying from Amazon - while using existing and familiar corporate procurement systems and processes.
Working closely with Amazon, Procserve has developed and deployed a solution that enables any enterprise to access the Amazon marketplace to search for, and purchase items using their corporate procurement solution as they would do with any other eProcurement enabled supplier. The solution is combined with
, to completely remove the need for invoice processing, while still providing buyers with line item level VAT information and spend data.
The Procserve Amazon solution enables buyers to:
- Access the largest catalogue of products from the world's biggest online retailer
- Buy from Amazon using your existing corporate procurement processes and eProcurement platform
- Reduce the cost of working capital, with up to 58 days interest free credit on UK Sterling purchases
- Ensure purchasing is compliant with your procurement policy
- Get full visibility and control of the long tail of spend in your organisation
- Create an end-to-end electronic paperless process; literally 'Requisition to Payment'
- Achieve process integration efficiencies without costly back office integration
- Enhance all ePayment transactions with Level 3 data for automatic consolidated VAT reclamation
, CEO of Procserve is delighted to be able to provide customers with access to Amazon's formidable online presence and fulfilment capabilities. "We have strong demand for appropriate corporate access to Amazon from our customers and, working closely with Amazon, we have been able to make this a reality. We believe combining our easy to use B2B eMarketplace with Amazon's world leading content creates the biggest opportunity for change in corporate procurement behaviours in decades."
Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN), a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth's Biggest Selection. Amazon.com, Inc. seeks to be Earth's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavours to offer its customers the lowest possible prices. Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished and used items in categories such as Books; Movies, Music & Games; Digital Downloads; Electronics & Computers; Home & Garden; Toys, Kids & Baby; Grocery; Apparel, Shoes & Jewelry; Health & Beauty; Sports & Outdoors; and Tools, Auto & Industrial.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts