LONDON, March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Procserve, the leading UK B2B Commerce Network, is delighted to announce the launch of the world's first B2B eCommerce instance of Amazon. This ground breaking solution gives organisations all the benefits of buying from Amazon - while using existing and familiar corporate procurement systems and processes.
- Access the largest catalogue of products from the world's biggest online retailer
- Buy from Amazon using your existing corporate procurement processes and eProcurement platform
- Reduce the cost of working capital, with up to 58 days interest free credit on UK Sterling purchases
- Ensure purchasing is compliant with your procurement policy
- Get full visibility and control of the long tail of spend in your organisation
- Create an end-to-end electronic paperless process; literally 'Requisition to Payment'
- Achieve process integration efficiencies without costly back office integration
- Enhance all ePayment transactions with Level 3 data for automatic consolidated VAT reclamation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts