ABOUT WHEATIESWheaties has been committed to providing athletes with the nutrition they need to help them perform at their best for more than 85 years. The team behind "The Breakfast of Champions" has worked for decades to learn from food scientists, health professionals and athletes about what active people need to help fuel their active lifestyles. Some of the greatest athletes in American history have been honored by this first-ever whole grain breakfast cereal. Wheaties 100 percent whole grain flakes can be enjoyed a variety of ways including with low-fat chocolate milk for long-lasting energy as part of a complete breakfast. To view Wheaties-inspired recipes as well as a timeline of Wheaties Champions over the decades, visit www.wheaties.com.
ABOUT TEAM WHEATIESTeam Wheaties is a select group of elite athletes who represent the best in their respective sports. They were selected for the team based on their athletic achievements as well as how they personify being a champion both on and off the field of competition. Current Team Wheaties athletes include: MVP football star Adrian Peterson; motocross champion Ryan Dungey; speedskaters J.R. Celski and Heather Richardson; alpine skiing champion Mikaela Shiffrin; snowboard slopestyle champion Sage Kotsenburg; para athletes Evan Strong, Blake Leeper and Jessica Long; lacrosse MVP Rob Pannell; snowboard cross champion Nick Baumgartner; decathlete R.J. McGinnis and climber Tommy Caldwell.
The Breakfast of Champions and Wheaties are registered trademarks of General Mills
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV