L.S. Starrett Company Stock Downgraded (SCX)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 17.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- SCX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.18 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.61, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- 36.68% is the gross profit margin for STARRETT (L.S.) CO which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 2.88% trails the industry average.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Machinery industry and the overall market, STARRETT (L.S.) CO's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $0.41 million or 56.76% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts