SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., March 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE:HTA) ("HTA") announced today that Chairman, CEO and President Scott D. Peters was interviewed March 18 by the MarketWatch Radio Network to discuss how the Affordable Care Act is driving the real estate needs for physicians across the U.S.
As a leading owner of medical office buildings in the United States, Mr. Peters provided his insight about the ongoing changes occurring in the healthcare real estate sector across the U.S. The interview can be found at www.htareit.com.
The interview will also be aired March 22 on more than 150 affiliates that MarketWatch Radio supplies its business news. A list of local radio stations can be found at marketwatch.com/radio.
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE:HTA) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust and a leading owner of medical office buildings. HTA is a full-service real estate company focused on acquiring, owning and operating high-quality medical office buildings that are predominantly located on or aligned with campuses of nationally or regionally recognized healthcare systems in the U.S. Since its formation in 2006, HTA has invested approximately $3.0 billion to build a portfolio of properties that is comprised of approximately 14.1 million square feet of gross leasable area located in 27 states. It operates its properties through regional offices in Albany, Atlanta, Boston, Charleston, Dallas, Indianapolis and Scottsdale. For more information on Healthcare Trust of America, Inc., please visit www.htareit.com. Financial Contact: Kellie S. PruittChief Financial OfficerHealthcare Trust of America, Inc.480.258.6637 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV