Update (4:05 p.m.): Updated with Wednesday market close information.
IsoRay announced the world's first treatment of a tumor in a pediatric patient through the use of multiple Cesium-131 sutured seed meshes for internal radiation therapy. Dr. Anthony Crimaldi at Levine Cancer Institute in Charlotte successfully performed the implant using IsoRay Medical's Cesium-131 brachytherapy mesh.
The patient was a 12-year-old male with a type of childhood kidney tumor.The stock closed at $2.54, up 133.03% or $1.45 from its previous close of $1.09, at the close of the trading day. It amassed a volume of 81,483,465, which dwarfs its average of 1,521,610. Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Stocks STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV