The Dixie Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXYN) today announced that the Company has completed the previously announced acquisition of Atlas Carpet Mills, a high-end manufacturer and marketer of commercial floorcovering products located in Los Angeles, California.
The acquisition was completed today for an aggregate purchase price of approximately $17.5 million, which included assumption of certain outstanding purchase orders of Atlas, the payoff of existing debt, and a cash payment.
The Dixie Group ( www.thedixiegroup.com ) is a leading marketer and manufacturer of carpet and rugs to higher-end residential and commercial customers through the Fabrica International, Masland Carpets, Dixie Home, Masland Contract and Avant brands.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV