According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, UTX makes up 8.98% of the iShares U.S. Aerospace & Defense ETF (ITA) which is trading up by about 0.2% on the day Wednesday.
UTX operates in the Aerospace & Defense sector, among companies like Boeing Co. (BA) which is up about 0.3% today, and General Dynamics Corp. (GD) trading higher by about 0.7%. Below is a three month price history chart comparing the stock performance of UTX, versus BA and GD.
UTX is currently trading down about 0.1% midday Wednesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV