One industrial goods player that insiders are jumping into here is Ameresco (AMRC), which provides energy efficiency solutions for facilities in the U.S., Canada and Europe. Insiders are buying this stock into notable weakness, since shares are down by 19% so far in 2014.
Ameresco has a market cap of $355 million and an enterprise value of $443 million. This stock trades at a premium valuation, with a trailing price-to-earnings of 154 and a forward price-to-earnings of 27.50. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 260%, and for next year it's pegged at 55.6%. This is not a cash-rich company, since the total cash position on its balance sheet is $17.17 million and its total debt is $116.20 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV