Since media reports surfaced in January, Chinese regulators had been investigating whether the company, which develops and sells personal care products and nutritional supplements, disseminated false information and conducted illegal business in China. Furthermore, Nu Skin said in its annual filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that it has temporarily stopped promotional meetings in China and is not currently accepting applications from potential new sales representatives in the country.
Nu Skin said it could also face sanctions in China, which could include a formal suspension of new salesperson recruiting and a temporary suspension of its ability to sell products in certain Chinese markets.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV