Renewable Energy Group Inc Stock Upgraded (REGI)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- REGI's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 7.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 68.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- REGI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.08 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- RENEWABLE ENERGY GROUP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, RENEWABLE ENERGY GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $4.70 versus $0.67 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 81.1% in earnings ($0.89 versus $4.70).
- The gross profit margin for RENEWABLE ENERGY GROUP INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 12.15%. Regardless of REGI's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, REGI's net profit margin of 7.71% compares favorably to the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.