"That's got to go up because there's too many other cloud offers" scheduled to go public, said TheStreet's Jim Cramer, co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, Without a strong debut the entire cloud sector will suffer.
Turning to ConAgra Foods (CAG), the company has continually missed earnings estimates. However, it finally beat estimates Thursday, albeit with lowered expectations, when it reported its third-quarter earnings results.Cramer was happy for the company, saying General Mills (GIS) was in a similar situation of beating lowered expectations. However, "these are not the stocks you buy if you think the economy is heating up."
WATCH: More videos from Jim Cramer on TheStreet TV Instead, investors who are defensive should buy stocks like ConAgra Foods and sell some of their utility stocks, Cramer concluded.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV