This article originally appeared on Real Money. To read more content like this AND see inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar portfolio for FREE -- Click Here NOW.Below are some examples of today's new-era thinking:
- Biotech and the cloud form the basis of our investment and business futures.
- Profit margins and valuations will remain elevated.
- It's the weather, stupid.
- Cash is trash.
- High-frequency trading buoys market liquidity.
- We are in a period of extended prosperity and self-sustaining growth.
- The global capital markets and economic growth trajectory will be immune to rising interest rates.
- China will continue to be the world's economic growth driver.
- China's leveraged banking and shadow banking system pose limited risks to the capital markets.
- Geopolitical risks are irrelevant to the global stock markets.
- Housing has entered a multiyear period of growth in activity and prices.
- Elon Musk is the new Steve Jobs.
- Tesla (TSLA - Get Report) is the company of the future -- on so many levels.
- Starbucks (SBUX - Get Report) is a technology company.
- The Fed's obscuring of natural price discovery will be maintained ad infinitum.
- There will never again be a 10% market correction.
This column originally appeared on Real Money Pro at 9:44 a.m. EDT on March 19.