This article originally appeared on Real Money. To read more content like this AND see inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar portfolio for FREE -- Click Here NOW.
Below are some examples of today's new-era thinking:
- Biotech and the cloud form the basis of our investment and business futures.
- Profit margins and valuations will remain elevated.
- It's the weather, stupid.
- Cash is trash.
- High-frequency trading buoys market liquidity.
- We are in a period of extended prosperity and self-sustaining growth.
- The global capital markets and economic growth trajectory will be immune to rising interest rates.
- China will continue to be the world's economic growth driver.
- China's leveraged banking and shadow banking system pose limited risks to the capital markets.
- Geopolitical risks are irrelevant to the global stock markets.
- Housing has entered a multiyear period of growth in activity and prices.
- Elon Musk is the new Steve Jobs.
- Tesla (TSLA) is the company of the future -- on so many levels.
- Starbucks (SBUX) is a technology company.
- The Fed's obscuring of natural price discovery will be maintained ad infinitum.
- There will never again be a 10% market correction.
This column originally appeared on Real Money Pro at 9:44 a.m. EDT on March 19.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV