According to John Costello, President, Global Marketing and Innovation for Dunkin' Brands, "Liverpool Football Club is one of the most storied and successful clubs in England, with a tremendous following all throughout the world. As soccer's popularity in the U.S. continues to accelerate, we are excited to leverage our partnership with the LFC in fun, innovative ways to continue to grow our brand awareness and enhance customer loyalty. Giving people the chance to name our first donut inspired by Liverpool Football Club is a unique and exciting initiative, and just one of a number of ways we hope to engage with Dunkin' Donuts guests and soccer fans throughout the country through this partnership in the coming years."
Dunkin' Brands currently has more than 18,000 points of distribution in nearly 60 countries worldwide, including nearly 11,000 Dunkin' Donuts restaurants in 33 countries and 7,300 Baskin-Robbins shops in nearly 50 countries. In 2013, Dunkin' Brands opened 790 net new restaurants around the world, with 415 of these restaurants located outside the U.S. As a testament to its global fan base, Liverpool FC, an English Premier League football club, has over 200 Official Supporters Clubs all over the world in 62 different countries, including the UK, the USA, Spain, Germany, Brazil, China, Japan, Thailand, India, Malaysia, Australia and South Africa.
Dunkin' Donuts offers guests a wide range of high-quality food and beverage options, including hot and iced coffee, espresso-based beverages, hot and iced tea, sandwiches, muffins, donuts and bagels. Additionally, Dunkin' Donuts offers a DDSMART® menu of items that provides guests with better-for-you options without compromising taste, quality or value. All Dunkin' Donuts' DDSMART items meet at least one of the following criteria: 25% fewer calories; 25% less sugar, fat, saturated fat or sodium than comparable fare, and/or contain an ingredient or nutrient that is nutritionally beneficial, such as whole grains. DDSMART food and beverage items provide guests with an array of better-for-you choices, including the Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sandwich (under 400 calories), Wake-Up Wraps, Veggie Egg White Flatbreads, Hot Tea and Latte Lites.
- Founded in 1892, Liverpool FC is one of the world's most historic and famous football clubs having won 18 League Titles, seven FA Cups, eight League Cups, five European Cups, three UEFA Cups, three European Super Cups and 15 Charity Shields.
- As a socially responsible business, Liverpool FC is proud of its heritage and plays a proactive role in its communities through its official charity, Liverpool FC Foundation. By delivering a range of award-winning programs, the Foundation motivates and inspires children and adults, both at home and overseas, using football and the power of the Liverpool FC badge. Its contribution has been recognized by the award of a Community Mark from Business In The Community.
- Liverpool FC is a global brand and works with leading edge commercial partners around the world providing unparalleled commercial opportunities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV