Wall Street Webcasting has prepared and provided for you an exclusive broadcast of Wells Fargo Securities own, Rich Gordon. Gordon is highly recognized for his weekly narrates regarding the fixed income strategy at Wells Fargo Securities ( NYSE: WFC). This week, Gordon concentrates on the improving economic data in the U.S. and some of the conflicting economic data of pertinent markets.
St. Patrick’s Day seems to have brought some luck to equities. The S&P gained .9% this past Monday. Driven by a limited recovery in factory output, the U.S. Industrial Production saw an increase of .6%, which is a vast turnaround from January’s depreciated reading.
The general consensus is that the U.S. economy is slowly making means towards advancements; however, Wells Fargo’s analysts believe that the economy is still all too vulnerable in the face of everyday circumstances, such as a cold and snowy winter season.
The secession of Northern Crimea from Ukraine has caused some concerns. U.S. officials and their European allies have taken the initiative to freeze assets and have also placed a ban on the issuance of visas to Putin’s closest administrators.To hear a more detailed explanation of how the U.S.’s economy has slowly been improving, please tune into Wells Fargo Securities’ latest video. Please visit the following link to view the video: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/wav/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV