HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo., March 19, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADA-ES, Inc. ("ADA"), an Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADES) company, announced the promotion of Dr. Connie Senior to Vice President of Technology.
Dr. Senior has been Director of Technology for ADA since 2011. Her expertise in coal has made a major contribution to ADA's success in the Mercury and Air Toxics Standard (MATS) equipment market and the development of our Refined Coal technologies. Dr. Senior is an internationally recognized expert in the capture of mercury and other trace metals from combustion gases. She received her PhD from Caltech and has authored hundreds of papers in the area of controlling emissions from coal fired power and industrial boilers.
Ms. Jean Bustard, President of ADA, commented, "Connie's extensive experience and expertise in the understanding of coal combustion and emissions control has played a very important role in keeping ADA in a market-leading position in the mercury control market. In her new position, Connie will oversee ADA's product development for the upcoming multi-billion dollar MATS compliance and optimization market, working closely with our customers to solve their complex challenges to achieve and maintain MATS emissions levels. She has a demonstrated record in assuring that ADA's products are both technical sound and meet our customers' needs."Commenting on her new role, Dr. Senior stated, "At ADA, I work with a dedicated and experienced team, who share the company's commitment to solving real world problems. I am excited to continue helping ADA develop new products and solutions that help our customers meet the challenges of today and tomorrow. "
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV