SAN MATEO, Calif., March 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced a webinar titled "Why It's Time to Switch from Microsoft Dynamics GP to Cloud ERP" to showcase the challenges that organizations face with Microsoft's on-premise ERP system and the benefits that hundreds of companies have realized by upgrading from antiquated on-premise software to NetSuite's superior cloud business management solution for financials / ERP, CRM and omnichannel commerce.
The webinar, scheduled for Wednesday, March 19 at 10 a.m. PT, will feature NetSuite product experts outlining the key differentiators between NetSuite's integrated cloud suite and Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) and the gains in efficiency, visibility, scalability and business growth that customers have realized after making the switch to NetSuite. They will be joined by Kevin Harding, IT Director at Imagine!, who will share how his not-for-profit organization has reduced costs, gained real-time data access, dramatically accelerated its financial reporting and avoided the additional personnel required to maintain hardware and software systems since moving from Microsoft Dynamics GP to NetSuite. To learn more about the webinar and to register, please click here.
Customers of Microsoft Dynamics GP confront the challenge of operating a pre-Internet solution built based on antiquated client-server architecture, meaning the software can't capitalize on the economies of scale of the cloud. The "version lock" of on-premise software leaves customers waiting for infrequent product updates that require re-testing of all customizations and hardware upgrades, whereas NetSuite issues two major upgrades per year and configurations and customizations carry forward automatically with no need for hardware.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV