BATTLE CREEK, Mich.
March 19, 2014
/PRNewswire/ -- School day mornings can be chaotic, to say the least. Moms must juggle a lot to prepare their families for the day ahead. One-third of moms consider their morning routines a 'Traveling Circus,' a new survey from
finds. As a result, there just isn't time to enjoy the family's favorite waffles and French toast—until now. A new, away-from-the-table line of
waffles and French toast, called
provides a family breakfast favorite on the busiest weekday mornings. 
"Moms have a tough job getting their kids ready for the day and on some of the crazier mornings, the opportunity to serve a sit-down breakfast just isn't there," said
, president of
Frozen Food. "
adapts to moms' needs and treats families to a quick, tasty, warm waffle breakfast option they can enjoy away from the table anytime, anywhere."
are microwaveable, portable pouches of bite-sized, flavored waffles or French toast. They are available nationwide in grocery stores for a suggested retail price of
, and come in maple flavor (waffles), and cinnamon and vanilla flavors (French toast). And without the need for syrup, plates or silverware,
are the easiest
Findings from the new
About Kellogg Company
- Thirty-three percent of moms say a portable, tasty breakfast option would help them serve their kids a warm meal on even the craziest of mornings.
- Thirty-seven percent of surveyed moms described the morning routine as a 'Traveling Circus,' while 22 percent compared their mornings to a fire drill in a movie theatre or an intense cardio workout (20%).
- Twenty-nine percent of moms with kids under 12 said they would shut off their cell phone for two hours to enjoy a few extra minutes in the morning.
- Waffles or French toast rank as the No. 1 preferred warm breakfast option for moms with 37 percent serving them to their kids when they have the time.
- For more information about the new Eggo Bites™ and other Eggo products, visit www.leggomyeggo.com.
- Click to Tweet: Most moms view mornings as a traveling circus. If you do, too, check out new Eggo Bites to help tame the madness.
- Click to Tweet: Warm waffles anytime, anywhere? Eggo Bites are the new must-have, on-the-go breakfast option.
At Kellogg Company (NYSE: K), we are driven to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter. With 2013 sales of
and more than 1,600 foods, Kellogg is the world's leading cereal company; second largest producer of cookies, crackers and savory snacks; and a leading North American frozen foods company. Our brands
Kellogg's®, Keebler®, Special K®, Pringles®, Frosted Flakes®, Pop-Tarts®, Corn Flakes®, Rice Krispies®, Kashi®, Cheez-It®, Eggo®, Mini-Wheats® and more
nourish families so they can flourish and thrive. Through our Breakfasts for Better Days™ initiative, we're providing 1 billion servings of cereal and snacks
more than half of which are breakfasts
to children and families in need around the world by the end of 2016. To learn more about Kellogg, visit
or follow us on Twitter @KelloggCompany.
Impulse Research Corp, Eggo Bites™ Survey 2014
SOURCE Kellogg Company