- charity: water, a global non-profit organization with a mission to bring clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations. Working with charity: water, Keurig Green Mountain aims to bring clean drinking water to one million people by 2020.
- Global Water Initiative (GWI), created by the Howard G. Buffett Foundation in partnership with CARE, Catholic Relief Services (CRS), the International Institute for Environment and Development (IIED) and the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) to focus resources and expertise on the efficient and equitable use of water resources for agricultural production to improve food security, resiliency, and sustainability for communities. The Keurig Green Mountain and GWI partnership is driving on-the-ground work to improve management of water resources in coffee-growing areas of Central America.
- Raise-the-River, a coalition of leading conservation NGOs working within a landmark US-Mexico policy framework to restore the once lush and vibrant Colorado River Delta by reconnecting the Colorado River to the Gulf of California. Together, Keurig Green Mountain and Raise-the-River are helping lead the charge to restore the health of the Colorado River starting with the Delta.
- American Rivers, a non-profit that protects wild rivers, restores damaged rivers and conserves clean water for people and nature. Through this partnership, Keurig Green Mountain and American Rivers are bringing communities together to clean up and restore their local rivers. Keurig Green Mountain employees have participated in river clean-up activities for ten years, including several years in partnership with American Rivers.
Keurig Green Mountain Funds Four Organizations With $11 Million Water Commitment
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts