Adobe (ADBE) estimates, price target were raised at JMP Securities. Shares are now seen reaching $78. Estimates were also increased, given the company's guidance, JMP Securities said. Outperform rating.
Dow Chemical (DOW) estimates, price target were boosted at Citigroup. Twelve-month price target is now $57. Estimates were also increased, given higher expected ethylene margins, Citigroup said. Buy rating.
Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) 12-month price target was raised at UBS. Continued focus on diversification, stability and growth, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $74. Buy rating.
Freescale (FSL) estimates, 12-month price target were increased at Drexel Hamilton. Estimates were boosted through 2015. Rising capacity utilization should help margins, Drexel Hamilton said. Buy rating and new $30 price target.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) price target was lifted at Jefferies. Driven by regulatory catalysts and several major congresses, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is now $105. Buy rating.Oracle (ORCL) price target, EPS estimates were increased at Jefferies. Valuation call, with modestly higher revenue forecasts, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is now $37. Hold rating. ING (VOYA) estimates, price target were increased at Credit Suisse. Estimates were raised through 2015. Company is returning more capital to shareholders, Credit Suisse said. Neutral rating and new 12-month price target of $41.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV