NEW YORK (
CHANGE IN RATINGS
IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Juniper (JNPR) was upgraded at Wells Fargo to outperform from market perform. New CEO can help the company leverage higher enterprise demand in the coming quarters, Wells Fargo said.
Mattress Firm (MFRM) was initiated at Jefferies with a buy rating. Unit growth story with positive new store economics, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is $56.
(SUSS) was initiated at Jefferies with a hold rating. Valuation call, with positive foodservice story and 4%-5% store growth, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is $72.
Teva (TEVA) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral from sell. Copaxone slowdown is largely priced in and the underlying business can deliver growth, Goldman Sachs said. Twelve-month price target is $52.
AbbVie (ABBV) price target was lowered at Jefferies. Competitive data in Hep C, pay for delay litigation re Androgel, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is $60. Abbott (ABT) price target was cut at Jefferies. Pricing pressure in EPD, MD pricing/volume pressure and FX exposure, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is now $45. Buy rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV