PharMerica Corporation (NYSE:PMC), a national provider of institutional, specialty home infusion, hospital and oncology pharmacy services, today announced that the Company’s 2014 annual meeting of shareholders will be held on Tuesday, June 17, 2014, in Louisville, Kentucky. Meeting details will be included in the Company’s 2014 proxy statement. Shareholders of record as of April 21, 2014, are entitled to vote at the meeting.
PharMerica Corporation is a leading institutional pharmacy services company that services healthcare facilities in the United States, provides pharmacy management services to hospitals and specialty infusion services to patients outside a hospital setting, and offers the only national oncology pharmacy and care management platform in the United States. PharMerica operates 96 institutional pharmacies, 12 specialty infusion centers, and 5 oncology pharmacies in 45 states. PharMerica’s customers are institutional healthcare providers, such as skilled nursing facilities, nursing centers, assisted living facilities, hospitals, individuals receiving in-home care and other long-term alternative care providers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV