Twisted Pair Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI), today announced that its WAVE software was placed on the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Unified Capabilities (UC) Approved Products List (APL). WAVE was granted Information Assurance (IA) certification by the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and Interoperability (IO) certification from the Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC).
- The UC APL is the single approving authority for all military departments and DoD agencies in the acquisition of communications equipment that is to be connected to the Defense Information Systems Network (DISN).
- Products must demonstrate adherence to rigorous security, high availability, IPv6 support and quality of service standards.
Tom Guthrie, general manager, Twisted Pair Solutions"Twisted Pair Solutions is committed to meeting the most rigorous standards of our defense clients, and the UC APL approval is evidence of this commitment. A listing on the UC APL helps to inform DoD and agency personnel which products meet DISA’s demanding IA and IO requirements. We are pleased to see WAVE added to this exclusive list." About Motorola Solutions Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication products and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom or subscribe to our news feed. About WAVE WAVE is the industry’s most powerful and flexible push-to-talk over broadband solution for secure, real-time collaboration on any device over any network in any location. WAVE transforms smartphones, tablets and PCs into team communication tools and integrates with land-mobile radios to provide unified voice, text messaging and presence in a single, easy-to-use application.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts